Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Church Retreat Fun!

 This weekend was our church’s retreat, and what a blessing it was!! After getting some news Friday from the doctor about our little boy, that could possibly turn into some scary stuff, I NEEDED this retreat more than ever.

I also have never been more thankful for my cozy warm home and bed!
We stayed in a nice cabin that had no actual source of heat other than a space heater. These cabins are primarily used in the summer during church camps, so there was a really nice air conditioner! Just no really nice heater LOL. But thankfully the little heater worked wonders when we closed the bedroom door, I walked out into the main living area and nearly froze!!!
Keagan and Halie. Where one was so was the other, LOL

Anybody want a worm?! LOL My good friend Wendy is so crafty!! she made these "worms" from jello!!!

The worker bees :)

We had a great turn out Saturday night for some late night skits and homemade ice cream!

Planning their next skit, they were a HOOT!!!!

Always a clown in the bunch ;p

Keagan and Mamaw enjoying some ice cream

Our Pastor and his wife, good good people, I can not say that enough lol

My daddy enjoying some ice cream, (Ps, I love this man with all my heart, he's always been there for me!!!)

The weekend was filled with fun, fellowship and great food! Saturday turned out to be a beautiful fall day, the kids were able to play outdoors and explore the woods comfortably. Sunday came with an unexpected trip to the emergency room for our little one, Saturday he started to have staring spells and began falling a lot, ended up with a black eye and a bruised cheek. So back to the neurologist we’ll be going, sooner than his already scheduled appointment. Your prayers are certainly welcomed!! We will get through this with God’s help!!!  We have fought this fight for so long! We can’t give up now!

I hope you all had a wonderful wonderful weekend!!!!!!

God Bless!!
Brenda

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I feel important.....you featured my worms on your blog. Haha! :)

Brenda Daugherty said...

LOL I really want to make them, but I'm too freaked out to actually eat them ROFL

Post a Comment