Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 21, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Day

Last week my lovely sister, the boys and I went to Bearcreek Farms to take our fall pictures. This place has seen better days sadly, when I was young it was a bustling little place with fair rides, and a fun "downtown". It sits nearly empty anymore, people still camp out there and they still do some things, but nothing like it used to be. But they have some great spots for picture taking, so here's a few!! Enjoy!!

This is my precious little boy, Grady. His young life has been filled with hospital stays and doctor appointments, yet he fights through it like a little trooper, God has great things in store for him!!!

The 2 that make my heart beat, they give me strength to get through whatever it is I need to get through. I love them with my heart and soul!!!

Myself and the one that changed my life, Keagan. His bright sunshiny smile and giggle melts my heart every time. 

This is my beautiful sister Connie, she's been there for me through thick and thin. Even when she gets grouchy at me, she's only looking out for me :) We have another sister Sharon, but she didn't come with us that day, I love her dearly too :)

 He's gotten so big compared to the 4 lbs I brought home 18 months ago!!!

Another shot of Connie :)

I guess you could take this picture as the older brother comforting his younger brother. But in real life, Grady was ticked that his brother was touching him LOL.

His bright blue eyes, get me every time, God has truly blessed me with beautiful children!!!

This would be me again.

I love this old church, how rustic it looks!

I like this one, I feel a bit like a pioneer here LOL.

This is the only way I can usually get a good picture of them LOL.

Such a beautiful place!! 

I love the fall!! such a beautiful time of year!!!


Well, there you have it! I hope I haven't bored you with too many pictures LOL. Anywho, I hope you have a beautiful day! We are getting ready for our Church Retreat this weekend! I'll be sure to post pictures. :)

God Bless!
Brenda

1 comments:

Post a Comment