Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, March 26, 2012

Prayers needed

Today was fully intended to be a fun exciting day. As we headed to EnterTrainMent Junction we had fun, everyone was laughing and carrying on, never even expecting what happened 20 minutes into our adventure at the museum. Grady was acting perfectly fine, alert, laughing and enjoying himself. Then it happened, he was looking at a display when I felt him twitch, then fall back into my arms and his eyes roll back... I went into "the mode" frantically telling Connie to call an ambulance, asking mom what time it was over and over again.... 4 minutes passed and he finally stopped convulsing and started to cry, more of a whimper than a cry, minutes later, his eyes glazed over and he wouldn't respond to me or blink. Now I need to stop here and say that the staff at EnterTrainMent Junction were amazing... they called the ambulance for us, they were by our side the whole time while waiting on the ambulance, even giving us tickets to come back since we had just walked in the door... I look out and there is a police car, a fire truck (and not a little one either!! LOL) and the ambulance, goodness what a commotion such a little guy can make, they rushed us to Cincinnati Children's Hospital where they checked his temp it was 104 degrees, this was Grady's 5th Febrile Seizure in a year. My sweet Keagan was beside himself, he was sobbing and kept asking if his brother was dying, such a scary scene for a little boy, I feel horrible that he had to witness it. When we were discharged at the hospital, he came a running as fast as those little legs could go, just grinning ear to ear and squeezed the day lights out of his baby brother.
Mere minutes before his seizure

Worn out from it all

Thank you Lord for keeping your hand on my baby!!!
I sit here and weep, not fully understanding why my sweet ornery little man has had to endure the things he's went through and currently going through. I know my Lord has a plan for his life and there is a reason for all this, if it wasn't for my trust in God there is absolutely no way that I could make it through all we've went through... If you could, please remember us in your prayers!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
God Bless!
Brenda :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment