Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 9, 2012

Olive Garden At Home

So, I adore Olive Garden, but sadly can't afford to eat there like I want to. Last year I went looking on their website and was amazed to find that they have recipes on their website!!!! Tonight I was feeling like eating "high on the hog" and since going to such a place is out of the question I went to their website and cooked up a meal :)
Here's a little "how to" :)

A jar of roasted red peppers thinly sliced  into strips

A zucchini cut into half moons

In a skillet, add oil and heat, then add black olives, zucchini, red pepper strips and  garlic 

After veggies have cooked, add 1 cup chicken broth and simmer for 2 minutes

Add cooked ravioli to veggies

mix the veggies and ravioli together

whip up some garlic bread (not as olive garden as I'd have liked lol)

And there you have it!! YUMMY!!! :)

http://www.olivegarden.com/Connections-to-Italy/Recipes/Main-Dishes/Cheese-Ravioli-with-Fresh-Vegetables/ Here is the exact recipe, I figure this would be easier than me just copying it down lol (plus you can check out their other recipes!!!)

1 comments:

Post a Comment