Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's all about Zebra! Apparently?

I am far from knowing whats "in" and whats not, I generally do not go shopping because it's depressing to go when your broke. But the other day I got the nerve to put some zebra print material in a new skirt I was making, wore it out and guess what!? apparently zebra is all the rage! ha I felt so "in" and that NEVER happens ;p here's some pictures of my new skirt!!! (mind you this is only the fourth thing I've ever sewn in my life lol.)

I'm far from a model ;p

The back

My sis began snapping pictures constantly 

I had enough LOL

The front!

I love my mama!!!

My awesome sister, my wonderful mama and I :)

Well I hope you enjoyed, more skirt projects coming :) I'm currently working on a ruffle panel for a new skirt I'm excited about it!!!
God Bless!!
Brenda

2 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Love it! And the pink complements it perfectly. Allison has a dress like that. It's my fave. :-)

Brenda Daugherty said...

Thanks! Its one of my favorites :)

Post a Comment