Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 9, 2011

My Little Guy is Growing Up

Keagan had his first Sunday School Christmas party tonight! He was so excited, he'd come running up to me and say "mama! is it time to go yet!?" It's hard to believe that he's old enough to be going to sunday school and kid's church all by himself. I'm so proud of that little boy! He has a heart for Jesus, everyday he reminds me to do our devotions (debotions as he would say lol). I pray his little heart stays true to Jesus :) ANYWAY I got a little off subject ;p its 2 am as I write this so I blame no sleep LOL.
He had a ball tonight! He got to eat pizza (his favorite) and cookies. They had story time and made a neat Christmas decoration, and got to play and run around.  Here are some pictures from this evening's festivities!

There was lots of playing.

Lots of good food.

A great story.

A craft. (When he concentrates he sticks out his tongue lol)

Working really hard!


My big boy and I :) (please excuse our undecorated tree lol)


I am so thankful that I have such a great church family! They have been so good to our family, and I thank them for it :) 
Well it is now 3 am, I better get some sleep before the little storms wake up :) 

God Bless!!!
Brenda

2 comments:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Such cute pics! Allison was so excited, too. She couldn't wait for Thursday! :-)

Brenda Daugherty said...

Thanks! yes! Keagan could hardly contain himself lol. I'm glad he has the opportunity to interact with kids his own age, his brother pesters him LOL

Post a Comment